Hawker Hurricane 25e PNP
- Strong, lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- High-output 25-size 1000Kv brushless motor installed
- E-flite 60A Pro brushless ESC installed
- Digital high-speed metal hybrid gear servos installed
- Functional flaps installed
- Retracts ready
- Realistic RAF No. 1 Squadron paint scheme
- The all-scale outline features simulated engine exhaust, air-foiled tail section, scale pilot and clear navigation light lenses to add to the realism of this model
- Requires an aircraft transmitter, receiver, battery and charger (sold separately)
No fighter deserves more credit for saving Britain in its darkest hour than the Hawker Hurricane. Its simple construction allowed it to be manufactured in large numbers and it could be quickly repaired in the field using basic tools. Despite being slower than the vaunted Spitfire, the Hurricane could out turn many of the enemy fighters it faced and bring its eight Browning machine guns to bear with devastating effect. This surprising maneuverability combined with its sheer numbers are two big reasons the humble Hurricane shot down more enemy aircraft in the Battle of Britain than any other Allied fighter.
Now you can experience the thrill of flying the Hurricane with this remarkably scale Plug-N-Play park flyer from E-flite. Constructed of tough Z-Foam™ material, the Hurricane 25e PNP comes out of the box with a high-output brushless power system, digital servos and functional flaps already installed. Even the authentic RAF No. 1 Squadron paint scheme has been applied.
All that’s left to complete is a few minutes of final assembly. Then, just install the receiver and battery pack of your choice and fly. You also get the option of adding E-flite 15-25 Size 90-Degree Electric Retracts (EFLG200 – sold separately). Installation is easy and when you’re done you’ll have a unique, scale warbird that will be the envy of the flying field.
||53.5 in (1360mm)
||42.0 in (1060mm)
||480 sq in (29.7 sq dm)
||4.50 - 4.65 lb (2.00 - 2.10kg)
||25-size 1000Kv brushless outrunner (installed)
||5+ channel full range radio system
||6 digital high-speed metal hybrid gear servos (installed)
|CG (center of gravity):
||2.50 to 3.00 in (64 to 76mm) back from the leading edge of wing at wing root
|Speed Control :
||60A Pro Switch-Mode BEC (installed)
||3200mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo
|Minimum Age Recommendation:
||Less than 1 Hour
|Is Assembly Required:
Needed to Complete
- Transmitter and Receiver: 5 channels minimum. 6+ channels are needed for flap and retract use.
- Flight Battery: 3200mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo battery recommended
- Charger compatible with flight battery
Articles, Reviews, How-Tos & More