Click on the title below to learn more.
- A serial number will be emailed to you as part of your purchase receipt.
- If you do not receive an email with 24 business hours, please check your spam folders.
- No, if your computer is connected to the internet then it will register and activate automatically.
- Yes, if your computer does NOT have internet access then a Product Activation screen will appear during the install process which includes the serial number and Activation Key. Using a computer with internet access visit http://activation.knifeedge.com/RealFlight9/ and enter your serial number and activation key from the install process. An activation code will be generated which will need to be entered into the Product Activation screen.
- Many popular transmitters are compatible with RealFLight. To successfully connect them an adapter cable is used to along with the InterlinkDX
- If you have a Spektrum DSM2/DSMX transmitter, using a WS2000 Wireless Simulator USB Dongle will allow for a wireless connection to the computer.
If you have any technical questions about your Horizon Hobby product, most of the answers you’re looking for can be found in the ‘Manuals & Support’ tab of its horizonhobby.com product page. To find the page for your product, enter the product name or item number in the search field at the top of this page.