Service Center Shipping Address:
Horizon Hobby, LLC Service Center
2904 Research Road
Champaign, IL 61822 USA
Include the following information with your repair:
- Full name
- Shipping Address
- Contact phone number
- Email address
- Description of the issue
Do Not Ship Us Your Batteries. See restrictions in the warning box below.
If there is a payment associated with your repair, we will send an invoice through Square to your original method of contact.
If you have any questions, please contact Product Support.
Any equipment returned for product service purposes, warranty inspection, or repair, must comply with all Federal shipping regulations, including but not limited to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR) as fire, collateral damage, and/or serious injury can occur.
Lithium-ion battery-powered equipment and/or devices must have the batteries removed prior to shipping unless the battery is installed in the device and protected from short-circuit. Do not send loose batteries or batteries packed with equipment back to Horizon.
Any kit or engine powered by flammable gas or nitro fuel must be thoroughly emptied and purged. The engine, gas tank, and fuel lines must be free of any gas and/or gas residue. Shut-off valves, if present, must be in the closed position, and all fuel tank caps or closures must be securely in place. Never ship containers filled with flammable or combustible liquid or items or materials that have been in contact with flammable or combustible liquids to Horizon.
Horizon Hobby, LLC is not responsible for any collateral damage resulting from improper shipping and reserves the right to charge the shipper for proper disposal of any of the above items.
Regulations published by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) may be found online at: https://www.phmsa.dot.gov/hazmat.
For information on how to ship regulated or Hazardous items by FedEx, please visit http://www.fedex.com/us/service-guide/ship-dg-hazmat/dangerous-goods/how-to-ship.html for more information.
Estimated Service Turnaround Times (Business Days)*
|Other Product Service (Non-Engine, Non-Radio)
*Turnaround time is initiated when the product is checked in by Horizon Hobby. The turnaround time provided is an estimate based on the incoming repair volume and is subject to change without notice.
Horizon Hobby is responsible for the safe picking, packaging, and shipping of your merchandise to your delivery address. We are not responsible for damage or theft occurring once the package has been delivered. To sign up for notifications of package delivery, sign up for services from our Shipping partners:
FedEx Delivery Manager: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/delivery-manager.html
USPS Informed Delivery: https://www.usps.com/manage/
Brands we Service
Horizon Hobby, LLC Service Terms & Conditions (Subject to Change Without Notice)
Horizon Hobby, LLC (Horizon) services the following brands: ARRMA, Athearn, Axial, Blade, Dromida, Duratrax, Dynamite, E-flite, ECX, Great Planes, Hangar 9, HobbyZone, Losi, Onyx, ParkZone, Pro Boat, RealFlight, Revolution, Saito*, Spektrum, Tactic, Team Losi Racing, Trakpower, Trinity Racing, Tower, Top Flite, FMS*, Predator*, RocHobby*, OS Engines*, DLE*, Vaterra, and Zenoah*.
Products Purchased from HorizonHobby.com: Horizon provides service for proprietary and exclusive-brand products purchased from this website by consumers in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, please contact us before sending in any product for repair to ensure we are able to repair and send your product back to you. For products coming in from outside of the US that are cleared for service, the Customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties, and taxes associated with the service and shipment of product.
Products Purchased in the European Union or Horizon Hobby – China: Refer to your product manual for service contact information.
Products Purchased from Retailers: Horizon provides service for proprietary and exclusive-brand products purchased from authorized Horizon dealers and to countries, Horizon offers international shipping, provided the product is compliant in the country where you live and use the product. Please see below for a complete list of these countries. For service and repair issues outside of these areas, please contact the retailer or store where your product was purchased. Horizon will not repair any products purchased outside of these areas and will return the item to the sender at the sender’s expense. Horizon is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping.
Products Purchased from Retailers in These Countries can be Serviced:
Exclusive International Service: Please see below for service information of products with exclusive service agreements.
- Saito – Service limited to North, Central and South America, and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico)
- Zenoah – Service limited to the United States
For service and repair issues outside of these areas, please contact the retailer or store where your product was purchased. Horizon will not repair any products purchased outside of these areas and will return the item to the sender at the sender’s expense. Horizon is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping.
- All items should be packed to assure no damage is incurred during shipping. Please ensure all packages and avoid shipping methods or carriers that do not provide tracking. All merchandise is the responsibility of the shipper until it arrives at Horizon. Therefore, Horizon is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- Warranty only applies as described by the product manufacturer and on products accompanied by a dated proof of purchase. Warranty service or replacement decisions are at the sole discretion of Horizon. Warranties apply only to the original purchaser and are not transferable. Collateral damage is NOT covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Horizon is not responsible for any loss of data or information associated with the service. For full warranty information, please refer to your product manual or the product pages on www.HorizonHobby.com.
- All services are charged a minimum of a 1/2 hour of labor at $40 USD per hour. All charges for service parts, labor, shipping, and other fees are your responsibility. Nonpayment can result in the confiscation of equipment.
- The customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties, and taxes associated with the service and shipment of products.
- Horizon service is limited to Product compliance in the country of use and ownership. If received, a non-compliant Product will not be serviced. Further, the sender will be responsible for arranging return shipment of the un-serviced Product, through a carrier of the sender’s choice and at the sender’s expense. Horizon will hold non-compliant Products for a period of 60 days from notification, after which it will be discarded.