Hangar 9® UltraCote® RC Airplane Covering in Olive Drab is a high tech polyester airplane covering that features a unique multi temperature-controlled Olive Drab pigmented adhesive and shrinkage system, making this Olive Drab covering versatile and easy to apply to most RC Aircraft needing Olive Drab applied. A patented polymerizing process permanently fuses the Olive Drab color to the polyester film covering, eliminating the possibilities of the Olive Drab color-layer separation and permits repositioning the Olive Drab covering on your model. UltraCote's unique ability to both shrink and stretch the Olive Drab covering make it superior to other Olive Drab RC Aircraft coverings for going around tight curves and wingtips.
- High tech polyester covering
- Unique multi temperature-controlled adhesive shrinkage system
- Versatile and easy to apply
- Patented polymerizing process permanently fuses the color to the polyester film covering, eliminating the possibilities of color-layer separation and permits repositioning of the covering on your model.
- Light weight at .30 oz/sq. ft.
- Fuel proof to glow fuel, gas, and smoke oil. Water proof as well.
Temp ranges are as follows:
Adhesion to wood begins at 200 to 220 degrees F.
Shrinkage onset begins at 300 degrees F.
Maximum shrinkage is at 350 degrees F.
|Product Weight||.3 oz per sq ft|
|Covering Pattern||No Pattern|
|Product Width||60 Centimetres (23.5 in)|
|Product Length||2 Metres (78 in)|